- Be part of direct Research and Development (R&D) and processes to meet the needs of NAIRDC’s AI strategy.
- Mine and analyse data from client company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer
experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Analyse the data, understand the business issues, and build predictable models based on the historical data.
- Learn new trends in areas of AI/ML, RPA, etc. and use them to resolve complex business problems.
- Integrate AI/ML models with various applications to provide business insights.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and records.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related discipline and graduated not more than 6-12 months.
- Proven experience in Python programming.
- Knowledge of data pre-processing, feature engineering and analysis.
- Knowledge of writing DB Queries & building data pipelines.
- Knowledge of statistics concepts.
- Familiarity with machine learning and deep learning algorithms and frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, and various state of the art models like Resnet50, InceptionV3, BERT etc.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Nasser Vocational Training Center
May 30, 2022