Application and Required Documents
There is a deadline for applying application according to academic calendar, so it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted on a space available basis at the beginning of the academic year.
Along with the student application form, you will be asked to provide certain documents including:
- Completed Application Form
- Three recent passport photographs
- Previous School report(s) final Grades
- Medical Status.
- Original/Copy of CPR
- Original/Copy of Passport
Additionally, for students transferring from:
- Public School’s: A transfer certificate certified from the previous school approved by Ministry of Education.
- Private school’s: A transfer certificate certified from the Private Education Section in MOE.
Schools outside Bahrain : School certificates need to be certified from one or more of the following:
- Ministry of Education in country of origin
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in country of origin
- Embassy of Bahrain in country of origin