H.H Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa
Representative of His Majesty the King to look after charity and Youth Affairs
Chairman of the Nasser Vocational Training Centre
- The Nasser Vocational Training Centre is one of the projects that reflects the support of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, King of Bahrain, may God protect him for advancing youth capacity. National youth are trained to contribute in the development process taking place in the Kingdom which is the center of attention and overseen by His Royal Highness Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, the Prime Minister and supported by His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Crown Prince, First Deputy Prime Minister. Through this centre, we are working to progress the implementation of the Royal Directives, the objective of this great educational edifice is to be an effective tool that contributes to what we aspire for in the service of our Kingdom, to do more to serve our children.
- Out of this responsibility, we hope through this centre to raise competent national graduates in collaboration with community-based partnerships, with high standards of excellence and professionalism, alongside this is the development of the spirit of good citizenship in the hearts of students thereby preparing them for their presence in the community and the continuation of their educational scholarships to the highest level.
- Our goal, in this project, is to graduate qualified nationals, to a high standard of excellence and professionalism, through the provision of an educational and vocational alternative for young Bahrainis. Thereby, offering an alternative which develops the character and growth of our students, advancing their job opportunities and their opportunity for continued educational scholarships, whilst developing their ambition and their motivation to work harder.
- The Nasser Vocational Training Centre is one of our large national projects and is based on the strong principal of absorbing and then directing the energies of our Youth towards: creativity, mastery in craftsmanship, the growth of the spirit of good citizenship in the hearts of the youth, discipline in all stages of life and to protect them from being negatively affected by destructive ideas and to install a love of their homeland with a focus on serving humanity and supporting our wise leadership.
- The centre also offers an alternative solution for students who are either not able to access or conform to formal study, giving them the opportunity to engage in education and vocational training in order to become active and productive citizens. In conclusion, we enforce our commitment to reach the honourable case upon which the centre was established in alignment with Royal Vision and our determination to produce competent national graduates in a distinct way. And we ask for God to support us on this mission.