Board Member Message
H.E.Eng.Abdulrahman Mohammed Al Hammadi
Under-Secretary of the Ministry of Education for Control and Support Services ( UAE )
- I would like to thank HH Sheikh Nasser Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, for his keen interest, support and for promoting the education and development of young Bahrainis to the highest international standards.
- Nasser Vocational Training Centre in Bahrain is considered a unique model in the Kingdom due to its buildings, specialties and the distinguished training solutions it renders which qualify students and provide them with the professional skills required in the country’s labour market, with international standards applied through advanced strategy and long term objectives.
- We are aware of the challenges involved in shaping students into true professionals. At NVTC, we are dedicated to comprehensive quality learning and are completely committed to a continuous process of improvement for the benefit of the students.
- We empower our students through transformative and advanced education that equips them with skills and broadens their views. We motivate our students to advance their own careers and also deliver significant social impact through entrepreneurship and innovation by receiving world class education in the right place at the right time. Creating the original can be more exciting than following the creators.
- The Centre also collaborates with prestigious organizations in both the public and private sectors to select educational programs that meet their needs and raise Bahrainization rates in this vital area.
- Today’s youth have a great role to play in the development of a nation, a community and the whole ecosystem.